Social Distancing Reduces Traffic At Brentwood Farmer's Market
Mayor Garcetti talks with Mike Bonin and first responders during Dec 2017 fire.
Weekend Update Nov 09, 2018
Sent Date: 11/09/18
Empty Bee Template
Hero They Are
By popular demand, we bring you the arresting team from last Friday night, Officer Steve Jenkins and King! They were part of the extensive dragnet of ground and air units employed by LAPD after reports of assaults and burglaries north and south of Sunset. In 2011, Officer Jenkins was critically injured, shot in the shoulder and face by a domestic violence suspect who later took his own life. Both his wife and son are also LAPD officers.
Update: Detectives have now tied to the Friday night mayhem a home on the 200 block of Oceano bringing the total to five homes infiltrated by one person. (This was reported as likely by BHA early Saturday morning.) For a reminder of the details, click here.
5. CD 11 Report – Lisa Cahill, Field Deputy for Councilmember Mike Bonin
6. Treasurer’s Report; bookkeeper – Rod Liber
7. Annual Meeting Plans
8. Scooters – Marc Fishman
9. Kenter Canyon Elementary School Bus Program – Thelma Waxman
10. Litigation against Catalyst AT and Media Arts
11. New Business
12. Member Comment – Each speaker will be limited to 2 minutes and all comments limited to 10 minutes unless decided otherwise by the Chair
13. Closed Session
Mount Saint Mary’s University
Strength In Numbers Your membership in BHA (in dark blue below) helps us coordinate efforts with our neighbor HOAs from Brentwood Glen to Mandeville Canyon and from South Brentwood to Mulholland in an effort to keep our voices strong with institutions, commercial entities and City Hall! The BHA has nearly 1,200 active members and is one of the largest HOAs in California.